Crystal Mountain – Fall Chairlift Rides
Fall Chairlift Rides
Enjoy panoramic views of three counties on Crystal’s Scenic Chairlift Rides! For more information or to make a reservation, please call the Mountain Adventure Zone at 231-378-2071 .
May – September: Advanced reservations are not required. It is recommended to arrive at least 30-minutes before the posted closing time.
October: Day guests MUST make a reservation for a 30-minute load time window to access the chairlift. Resort houseguests and Four Seasons Club Members do not require a reservation.
- May – September: $10 per day guest
- October: $15 per day guest
- Complimentary for resort houseguests and Four Seasons Club Members. When picking up the RFID cards required for riding the chairlift, houseguests must present their key card or hotel identification card for complimentary access. Four Season Club Members must each present their own Four Seasons Card for complimentary access. Members may purchase guest passes at 20% off when billed to their membership account.
- Free for children ages 3 – 6 years old
Crystal Clipper Chairlift
- Must be at least three years old to ride.
- All day guests must check-in at the Mountain Adventure Zone to purchase or pick up their RFID card and obtain a wristband.
- Resort Houseguests and Four Seasons Club Members receive complimentary chairlift rides and should obtain their RFID card and wristband from either the Mountain Adventure Zone or Park at Water’s Edge prior to riding.
- Chairlift rides use RFID ticketing for admission and is pre-loaded with your lift access.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver . A parent or guardian will need to sign a waiver for participants under 18 years old.
- Reservations are required for day guests in October.
- Dogs and beverages are not permitted on any chairlifts.
- Refunds for day guests will not be granted for cancellations made less than 24-hours prior to the chairlift reservation.
Please Note: All chairlift rides are weather dependent. For guests affected by weather delays or cancellations, every effort to reschedule will be utilized. There is no refund for missed reservations or unused riding time. The chairlift can operate in light to moderate rain, please be prepared for the weather. We encourage all riders to be at the chairlift at least 30 minutes prior to close. Each guest will need their own RFID card to pass through the gates. RFID cards are not transferable.
Crystal Mountain Resort on Facebook